Monday, February 26, 2007

Yes, I do have a head.

I've been getting some requests for photos that show more than just my belly. I usually take photos of myself, so rather than set up the timer and walk away to try make a dorky pose look somewhat human, I tend to hold ithe camera at arm's length (and all I can capture is the belly!). But since you're not getting the "whole picture", here are some full-body shots to keep you entertained.


So my cats are a little possessive ... "My belly! My bum! Don't touch!" (And yes, I am as uncomfortable as I look)


I think I have bad posture.


My face looks more pregnant than my belly here!


Completely sticking it out.

This last one should show you how different shirts can make my belly look totally different sizes!

6 comments:

anj said...

that WAS entertaining!

MommyX3 said...

haha.. Thanks Hayley! :) Although I find it amusing that the first picture under "Yes, I do have a head" only shows half your head.. :D nice belly! :)

Anonymous said...

You look so curvy, and beautiful girlie! I love how your cats are sprawled across you in the first photo!

Anonymous said...

Hi Hayley!!

I have wanted to write for so long, but life is crazy....but I am sure yours will be crazier soon!! I don't even know your due date!! I hope you get this, email me sometime i don't even have your updated address. Mine is always same ashley_baldwin7@hotmail.com I miss you guys!! Send me your address too so I can send you a little something!! Lots of Love to you and Justin and baby Morgan (who I think you should name "Morgan Morgan") haha just kidding,

-Ashley-

Anonymous said...

so fun! thanks for posting those! you look GREAT, i am wishing that when i (eventually) get pregnant, i will look as amazing as you.

in the second picture, you don't have bad posture. baby is weighing you down and almost succeeding!

and your cats are so cute. i wish my cat would use me as a body pillow.

Anonymous said...

you are looking fantastic....but i definitely remember this stage...feeling sooooo big and uncomfortable most of the time. fun fun...it will pass....once you give birth! :) i'm so excited to meet this little baby!