Monday, August 03, 2009

3 months

Dear Hawksley,
What a naughty mommy you have... two late letters in a row! I will do my best to remember what happened and things you did in this time.

You continue to be an amazing traveller and companion to me. Whenever we have time alone, I never have to worry that you will be fussy, difficult, or an inconvenience to me! This month I took you to 3 baby/wedding showers and you were an absolute angel at all of them. We also took many shopping trips and you were happy or sleeping almost all of the time. I'm so grateful for your good nature!



Your sister has become more accustomed to your presence and now I even trust her to hold you (for short periods of time... with me VERY close by!). You look at her with awe and wonder, and I can't wait to see how much you admire and look up to her as you both grow older.



Whenever we go out and new people meet you, the things they always comment on are your bright, blue eyes, and your gorgeous lips. Sometimes they will note your dark hair, or your fabulous mullet...





You are starting to grab things and put toys to your mouth. You also continue to love your soother or fingers/thumb to suck on. You're still having a lot of issues with spitting up after every feeding, and our trips to the chiropracter don't seem to be helping. I'm really hoping you will just grow out of it!



You are a beautiful baby boy, inside and out. You amaze me with your patience and contentedness, and I hope I can learn these skills better from you!

Love,
Mommy

2 comments:

amymom24 said...

He is incredible adorable!

So glad you are blessed with an such easy baby:)

Andre said...

i feel like cryin. hes adorable.