Monday, November 13, 2006

I like to move it move it...

This is a little late in making it on here, but a couple weeks ago I felt the the first little movements! I think it was between 17 and 18 weeks, and since then I feel them every day, mostly when I'm sitting.

They feel like bumps/mini-punches/thumps, and sometimes they surprise me so much that I laugh out loud! I love it because it's like a little "hello, I'm here" every now and then.

Still waiting for Justin to be able to feel them from the outside. He's pretty jealous ;)

Oh, and one interesting thing is that when the cats drape their purring bodies over my belly, I seem to get more kicks! They're communicating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute!! very exciting:) I'm so happy for you:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Very exciting!! I'm so happy for you!! What an amazing time your life:)

Anonymous said...

oopss! repeat! I am excited for you:)

anj said...

nice to hear that the cats are already getting along with your babe!